You can add users to your erplain account to allow your team to collaborate, track inventory or take orders.
To manage and add Users, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Menu 'Settings' > 'Users':
- This is your list of users:
You can Edit them by clicking on:
You can disable them (deletion is not allowed to preserve the history of inventory operations):
- To add a User, click on the 'Create a User' button:
- Next: Type the information about this user: Name, Contact info, Default values, and temporary Password.
If the User type is 'Regular user', you can pick and choose which permission(s) this user will have access to:
- Contacts: Access to the Contacts menu: view contacts, and create contacts.
- Products: Access to the Product & Services menu: view and edit products and services, and create products and services.
- Sales: Access to view and create all Sales documents (Sales menu). This permission will also add the access to Contacts as it is required to create orders. Users will be able to view Products but not edit.
- Inventory: Access to view and create all Inventory documents (Inventory menu). This permission will also add the access to Contacts as it is required to create Purchase orders. Users will be able to view Products but not edit.
- Intelligence: Access to Sales, Inventory reports and Sales numbers in the Dashboard.
- Settings: Access to the settings menu.
- Prevent user from selling out of stock products: This user won't be able to include products that are not available.
Account Manager (Sales reps)
You can select the User type as 'Account Manager':
In this case, you will need to match the new User with an existing Account Manager. You can find more information about creating Account Managers on this page.
This user will only have access to the following permissions:
- Ability to view Estimates, Sales Orders, Shipping Orders and Invoices assigned to her/him
- Ability to create Estimates, Sales Orders, Shipping Orders and Invoices
- Ability to view Customers assigned to her/him (you can assign Customers to Account Managers in the Customer profile)
- Ability to create Customers - They will be automatically assigned to her/him
- Ability to view only Products and Services
- No access to Purchase price
- No access to Intelligence (sales reports) and Settings
Important: Please note that user permissions are included only in the Premium subscription plan.
Adding additional Users
Each Subscription plan has a number of users included in the plan. You can additional User by going to your Account Settings. More information about Account Settings can be found in this article.
erplain POS app permissions
You can also select permissions specifically related to the erplain POS app:
You can find more information about the erplain POS app on this page.