Creating a Stock entry or Stock removal is a simple way to manually adjust your stock levels.
A Stock entry will increase your inventory while a Stock removal will decrease your inventory.
For example, you can use it to manually adjust your stock levels.
- To list your Stock entries, go to the menu 'Inventory' > 'Stock entry':
To create a new Stock entry, click on 'Create Stock entry'.
- To list your Stock removals, go to the menu 'Inventory' > 'Stock removal':
To create a new Stock removal, click on 'Create Stock removal'.
- Next: Add the products: You can find detailed instructions to add products in this article.
Note that for Stock entries only, the unit Cost will be displayed and show the current Moving Average Cost of your products. You can update it if necessary.
You can find more information about the product cost in this article.
Your stock levels for both On-Hand and Available Inventory are updated immediately after you save.
PDF and email
- Once you saved the Stock entry / removal, you can generate a PDF document by clicking on PDF.
- You can then send it by email directly from erplain by clicking on 'Send by email':
You can also make inventory adjustments from the 'Inventory bulk update'. More information in this article.