You can create a Purchase Order directly from a Sales Order. This could be useful in the following 2 cases:
1. You don't have enough products available to fulfill the order. In this case, you will see the following option in the Sales Order:
2. You simply want to use the same products and quantities from the Sales Order to create the Purchase Order. You will see the following option:
In both cases, erplain will start the process to create a Purchase Order for each of the Suppliers assigned to your products:
- Next: Update quantities and suppliers if needed. You can assign a default supplier for each of your products. This is done when creating or editing the products. If you remove the Supplier to '- None -', it will not include this product in a Purchase Order.
- Click on Next - From this page, you can choose to add the Products to a new Purchase Order or add them to an existing Active Purchase order:
- Review your other options and click on 'Create Purchase Order(s)':
Once you have created the Purchase Order(s), you can edit it to change any of the other values.