If you are using multiple Sales / Stock locations, you can create a Stock movement to transfer products from one location to another.
- To list your Stock movements, go to the menu 'Inventory' > 'Stock movement':
To create a new Stock movement, click on '+ Create'.
- Next: Select the Departure location and the Arrival location:
- Next: Add the products: You can find detailed instructions to add products in this article.
Once you save the Stock movement, its status is 'Pending' and no stock update is done. Your stock levels for both your On-Hand and Available Inventory will only be updated once you click on "Products have been transferred".
PDF and email
- Once you saved the Stock movement, you can generate a PDF document by clicking on PDF.
- You can then send it by email directly from erplain by clicking on 'Action' > 'Send by email':
You can also make inventory adjustments from the 'Inventory bulk update'. More information in this article.